Thursday, October 10, 2013

6/5: "This sheer, matte setting powder has become my new best friend. I never have to redo my makeup. I put it on at 6:30 a.m. and my makeup still looks fresh at 5 p.m., with no shine to be seen." -India L., Director, E-Commerce Canada #Sephora #DailyObsessions

cosmetic kit
cosmetic kit
Mac Lipstick-Sweet Sunrise is pretty
Mac Lipstick-Sweet Sunrise is pretty
natural eye makeup
natural eye makeup
#makeup
#makeup
6/5: "This sheer, matte setting powder has become my new best friend. I never have to redo my makeup. I put it on at 6:30 a.m. and my makeup still looks fresh at 5 p.m., with no shine to be seen." -India L., Director, E-Commerce Canada #Sephora #DailyObsessions
6/5: "This sheer, matte setting powder has become my new best friend. I never have to redo my makeup. I put it on at 6:30 a.m. and my makeup still looks fresh at 5 p.m., with no shine to be seen." -India L., Director, E-Commerce Canada #Sephora #DailyObsessions

No comments:

Post a Comment