Tuesday, October 22, 2013

5/21: "Epicurean is a deep, wine red I like to wear for a sophisticated look. It’s universally flattering and the little brush makes completing your manicure a total breeze." -Janine J., Beauty Advisor #Sephora #DailyObsessions

5/21: "Epicurean is a deep, wine red I like to wear for a sophisticated look. It’s universally flattering and the little brush makes completing your manicure a total breeze." -Janine J., Beauty Advisor #Sephora #DailyObsessions
5/21: "Epicurean is a deep, wine red I like to wear for a sophisticated look. It’s universally flattering and the little brush makes completing your manicure a total breeze." -Janine J., Beauty Advisor #Sephora #DailyObsessions
Smokey eye
Smokey eye
I love MAC!! =) ?
I love MAC!! =) ?
MAC makeup ad
MAC makeup ad

No comments:

Post a Comment